Are you looking for a small but high quality Diablo 4 clan?
One of our members works on this: Please, join us:

I made it to 10 Episodes :) How do you like it so far? Should I keep going?

We're finally approaching some harder sciences and we have robots building stuff!!

Infiltrate the Vote: An Among Us Inspired Political System
Round 0: each registered politician cast their 1 proposed policy into a hat anonymously. 20% of the voting population are designated "imposters". The other 80% are "crew mates". Round 1: crew votes for their least favorite policy. The one with the most votes is cast out. However if the majority of the imposters correctly vote for this same policy it wins and pass into motion and the other discussed policies are discarded. Repeat. Cc0 The least popular item has a pretty good chance of winning election 1. Which could could heavily favor minorities. But when people start strategically voting, who knows. If anyone wants to like to this in like a Minecraft, or matrix server, holla, I want to try it too.

This video was recorded yesterday, so I could release it at an earlier hour today :)

I recorded another episode today! This is quite fun, I like what I have built so far.

Switch is now the 3rd best-selling game console of all time, behind the DS and the legendary PlayStation 2

Getting ready for some more waiting after already waiting 6 years

    Create a post

    All forms of game discussion go here, from video gaming, to card games, to tabletop gaming.

    • 1 user online
    • 2 users / day
    • 17 users / week
    • 43 users / month
    • 78 users / 6 months
    • 266 subscribers
    • 385 Posts
    • Modlog